본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Seven Steps To Success And Why They Aren't Secret

본문

golden teacher Everyone knows by the time they're in 3rd grade that it's teacher's pet who has the honor of cleaning the erasers, wiping down the blackboard, and replacing stubs with fresh, long white pieces of chock that felt amazingly smooth as your fingers slid lightly over their cool hardness as you placed them neatly in the chock tray. Mrs. Conroy smiled at me as she arranged the pages of each student's best cursive writing on the bulletin boards flanking both sides of the clean blackboard. We had everything in place for tomorrow. It would be a great day. And I was, indeed, a good girl who had learned the hard way to wiggle her toes a few months ago with the encouragement of the physical therapy heroes.

Listening Listening piggy backs on silence. Once you turn your focus inward to be present with your own beautiful being, it's the perfect time and space in which to listen to your heart. For entrepreneurs, it's easy to get wrapped up in the external world of money, success models, marketing, networking, creating, etc. But, none of the external aspects of your business will come together with grace if you don't take time to listen to what's TRUE for you.

This girl, with her long golden hair, green eyes, and pouty lips quickly grabbed my attention over the following hour. I couldn't stop looking out of the corner of my eyes to grab a glimpse of her beauty.

golden teacher Other golden teacher wondered why my class was so quiet and courteous. My response was simple as it was idealistic. "I treat them as they deserve to be treated and expect no less of them".

golden teacher growkit Everyone knows by the time they're in 3rd grade that it's teacher's pet who has the honor of cleaning the erasers, wiping down the blackboard, and replacing stubs with fresh, long white pieces of chock that felt amazingly smooth as your fingers slid lightly over their cool hardness as you placed them neatly in the chock tray. Mrs. Conroy smiled at me as she arranged the pages of each student's best cursive writing on the bulletin boards flanking both sides of the clean blackboard. We had everything in place for tomorrow. It would be a great day. And I was, indeed, a good girl who had learned the hard way to wiggle her toes a few months ago with the encouragement of the physical therapy heroes.

growkit golden teacher Of course, before you test new teaching approaches, you need to be testing and measuring what you are already doing. For example, the number of teachers who stand up and teach every day and have never accurately measured the response and therefore don't know if they are getting through - is scary.

Dan Hertz a peace activist during the late 60's said "we are there already." One should explore and experience with more than just intellect. "The means determines the end." We must change and to do so we must develop human character. End suffering. Attention to here and now then come down from the mountain and provide water to the thirsty souls. No cult grew around Aldous Huxley. (Who incidentally died the same moment as John F. Kennedy). Huxley did not become a Guru. (Actually a Guru is a teacher and Huxley was that!).

golden teacher growkit I was also never into hot water. But now that I live in the Pacific Northwest I have an appreciation for tubs. I'm glad I am usually not shy. And am amazed how non-sexual I find the baths. Bodies are of so many sorts. If women went topless I bet men would be less fixated on sex and everyone would be more at peace. There is occasional beauty outward and often beauty inward found with people there and now here. We make sex overly important by our thoughts and conditioning and other societal games (make up, advertising, high heels -- my thought not Esalen's).

growkit golden teacher Being creative is both a blessing and a curse. Creatives are often marginalized, thought of as so 'different' that their concepts and ideas are often beyond the scope of most other people. To draw and paint, to write and dream, to create music were not the skills valued in my home as I was growing up. Those skills and talents were not considered useful for a financially secure future. I suspect it can be said by most creatives, that their parents had 'higher hopes' for them than the insecurity of an artists life.

golden teacher growkit There are different ways a teacher can be very good at managing classroom behavior. First, teachers and students should always follow the golden rule; "Treat others as you wish to be treated". Maintaining a positive attitude and with respect towards students usually gives very good results.

One art which I had no skill at was the making of music. Growing up, I always loved music. We always listened to music; I grew up hearing Elvis Presley, Bill Haley and the Comets and other 1950 era musicians. Over the years, my tastes changed, the styles of music changed, the musicians changed.

I've asked myself where to begin coming up with a civility curriculum? My answer is to imbed the Golden Rule in our courses of instruction. Throughout the school experience the Golden Rule could be a part of every course of study. Literature, the social studies, physical education, and even mathematics and science could include stories and problems that stress the importance of treating the other person the way you want to be treated. Once taught it should be tested in real life situations.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

상품 검색

오늘본상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.