본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Responsible For The Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Budget? 10 Fascinatin…

본문

Avon planet spa avon Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon planet spa gift set (you could try this out) Spa. These items are inexpensive and great for at home pampering!

Reps-R-Us-Avon-Representatives.jpgRelax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying particular attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

Reveal softer, smoother skin with this refreshing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on hands, feet and the body. It can be mixed with a ratio of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling delicious. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and replenish it after every week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a good product for daily use. If you're looking for a scrub that will exfoliate, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and you can buy it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to other people and it is worth trying. If you're not happy with the purchase Avon will help you resolve any issues.

I have been using this product for a long time, and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It smells nice of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule or anyone who needs an easy method to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smooth the skin. It is made up of green tea extract which is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorites, and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, which includes an invigorating body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times each week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. Rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. This hydrating facial mist has been formulated with Chinese green tea extract to protect from environmental aggressors and give you radiant, fresh skin. Use 1-2 times a week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face, close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow with planet spa body scrub Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub along with a facial spray and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, planet spa gift Set balances your skin and leaves it soft and supple. Ideal after waxing or depilation, or use every day to reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly to leave skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

Pamper yourself and recreate a relaxing spa experience in the convenience of your own home with this kit. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

상품 검색

오늘본상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.