본문 바로가기
자유게시판

You Know, the one the Place She Eats Glass?

본문

You realize, the one where she eats glass???

BuzzFeed Staff

Link

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Mail

I believe we can all agree that Selena Gomez's new music video for "Fetish" is interesting to say the least.

View this video on YouTube

Within the video, which was released on Tuesday, Selena eats glass, soap, and lipstick. Interesting!

So many questions. Well, in a current interview with Dazed, the singer sat down along with her BFF and collaborator, Petra Collins, and spilled some deets.

On the scene where she eats a bunch of bizarre things and goes kinda cray:

The kitchen scene was so liberating, to lose control of my physique and lose sight of myself. I felt great and i felt like tomatoes, eggs and dirt and it was amazing, however seriously? I really like that. It felt so good. I remember being a little bit nervous, ffetish.video and when shit hit the wall - I just misplaced it and left myself in that scene. It was so cool.

On collaborating with Petra:

I remember the moment I needed you [Petra] to do the visuals for this file. I was on a aircraft to New York scrolling by means of your Instagram as a result of I’ve followed you for thus long and that i at all times just love to have a look at your footage when I’m bored.

I had a espresso and i said to my manager, "Look, I actually want her to do the visuals for ALL MY MUSIC. I really like HER! She’s so amazing!" As soon as I landed, I despatched you "Bad Liar" and "Fetish" and you responded to "Fetish" the most.

On her persona behind closed doors:

Um, I’m not saying I’ve ever achieved one thing just like the kitchen scene in actual life, but I can say right now, I do weird shit on a regular basis when I’m alone in my home.

On the out of doors scene:

Look, I can inform you that neighborhood within the video seems to be exactly just like the one I grew up in. I at all times felt like where I lived regarded at the floor very innocent however I knew exactly what was occurring behind every of the houses and (understood) that feeling of being remoted. I get it. There’s a motive there is no such thing as a-one else on the street in the video.

On feelings emotions~:

I’m such a most cancers, I’m sensitive as fuuuuuck. I feel all the pieces so intensely, which is one in all my favorite issues about myself. Feeling is one thing I like.

And at last, on releasing her internal-Selena:

With the way I grew up, I at all times felt like there was something inside of me that hadn’t been accessed. I hadn’t had the opportunity or confidence to search out it. For thus lengthy I felt like I (wasn’t in a position) to do something like this, not because I don’t need to but because I lack that confidence.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

상품 검색

오늘본상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.