본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Website Marketing - Why Content Creation Comes Before Design

본문

When I think of a brand design, I usually start with the first letter of the name. If I were making Brooklyn's Finest Beer the letters B and F would be my first choices. It is a very old technique but it is still very unique. Sometimes, just writing the name in beautiful fonts works well.

Making use of vectors rather pixels is more advisable as it is scalable and is of high quality. This is most beneficial when the logo needs to printed on paper or other sources. The change in the size of the logo will not spoil it looks and hence, it appears better always whether it be on the business cards or banners or posters.

But when it is finally time to select a color, pick wisely. Learn the differences between RGB and CMYK. The first one is great for online, web usage but doesn't translate well to print and vice versa for CMYK.

Trends change frequently. Opt for more classic or timeless design styles and leave the swooshes, mirror-images, and bevel alone. These will quickly become outdated, and antiquated, so a redesign is likely in the near future.

This perception is so accurate! Does this thought hold any weight at all? To answer these questions, we need to answer one single question: Why avoid using logo design software?

Many people believe that a logo has to reflect the company's values. This is false. It doesn't mean that you have to use spoons and plates in your logo because it's a logo for an eaterie. You'd be surprised at the similarities between some of the most popular logos and the company's personality if you took a look at the examples. For example, the Mercedes logo doesn't show a car, but is one of most popular logos.

K.I.S.S. Online business success is a matter of fact that K.I.S.S has become the current mantra. It is not important to have a hi-fi logo design that is a visual treat but cannot make a lasting impression on the minds of the customers. If you carefully observe, then all big brands have simple logo design that instantly register in the mind of everyone. For example, the Mercedes logo, Nike's McDonald's, Adidas Nike Honda, McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's, Adidas, Honda, and so on are all simple yet powerful in making a lasting impression. It is important to avoid creating a complex design that doesn't reflect your company's image. Instead, create a simple design that reflects your company's image.

Let's now look at some large brands to learn a few things. Take for example the logos from Toyota, Nike and Dell. We can see that simplicity and uniqueness rule in the worlds of design. If your logo doesn't stand out, it won't be remembered and will not gain the trust of your market. So, when you create your logo, cara deposit lewat dana you need to keep your target audience and business model in mind. Only then start designing your business logo.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

상품 검색

오늘본상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.