본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Energy - The Story

본문

How long do you think the rest of the world is going to continue to lend us money? The Fed is talking about it, but I just think they’re trying to get a reaction. In the meantime, the Fed won’t be able to hold the long end of the yield curve down. In my mind, we’re going down this road no matter what. They’re going to have to print dollars, and that’s just inflationary. They are likely getting to the point where they can consume a lot of what they make, and that’s a strong place to be. That’s going to be an interesting moment. Do you think they’re going to be willing to lend to us indefinitely, considering how irresponsible we’ve been with our money? TB: And what do you think might happen? TB: Still, the historical low yield for the 10-year is something like 1.5%. Using that as a barometer, it could still go a lot lower, right? Tesla CEO Elon Musk wants to turn every home into a distributed Power Saver Pro X plant that would generate, store and even deliver energy back into the electricity grid, all using the company’s products. For a stylish, freestanding-furniture look that's especially at home in traditional settings, specify an island with table legs and a low shelf for open display and storage.

Spoiled brats look for handouts and paternalism, and politicians facilitate that process. TB: So the Fed may be buying Treasuries, and the Chinese are going to be selling them? Buying Energy Star appliances is a smart, efficient way to save you money and power. Logically, the buying price of power steadily increases every year. TB: Like in your book. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Chinese started selling our debt to fund their own initiatives, like the $600 billion stimulus they announced not long ago. Back then, relatively few foreigners held our debt. This might take a few minutes. TB: A lot of people would say that sounds almost conspiratorial! At some point, Texas, or New Hampshire, or somebody else will say enough is enough and get out. PA: It’s hard to say. PA: A lot of people are saying things like, "If Obama cuts spending, and reels in the deficit, and cuts taxes, we can get back on track." I don’t even bother thinking about stuff like that, because there isn’t one person in Washington - except Ron Paul - who wants to cut spending right now. I’m not saying it isn’t going to be hard for them too.

TB: Okay, now that we’re in the midst of the collapse - that is, the thing you predicted - what do you see going forward? TB: But if the Chinese help with the destruction of the U.S. TB: And the United States response? I’m getting my information from places like Bill Gross over at PIMCO, Bloomberg, CNBC, and even the Fed and the Treasury. Need more information? Take a look at the Alfred 3 announcement post for more details. Don’t they need to export to us? Why do they need us, anymore than we needed the failing British Empire when we took the reins? To be honest, I can’t think of a reason why they wouldn’t. I think they’re much more interested in targeting mortgage-backed securities - to tackle the housing crisis directly - because the wide belief is that there can be no turnaround without stabilizing housing. PA: I don’t think so - not so much anymore.

PA: I don’t think so, because our situation is so different now than it was when the yield went that low. But I think the Chinese selling Treasuries now would mitigate their pain. If I was in the Chinese finance ministry, I wouldn’t be able to find much downside to selling Treasuries at these peak historical levels. Nobody has the firepower to drive long-term yields much lower. You only have to consider the retrueal cost of, say, a 20 mile journey to change a 20-cent battery every now and again to appreciate just how much could be saved over the operating life of a self-sustaining IoT sensor. Clean or change filters once a month or as needed, and maintain the system according to manufacturer's instructions. Setting Up SOTI MobiControlThis section provides instructions for installing, activating, and upgrading SOTI MobiControl instances. The Dell XPS laptop would connect ok if I first hooked it to a monitor that supported EDID/DDC2, then unplugged just the VGA cable and walked it over to the non-plug and play projector to hook it up.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

상품 검색

오늘본상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.