본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Inside Amanda Holden's kitchen in £5m home she has been tryi…

본문

has given a glimpse into her newly-renovated sprawling kitchen after putting her £5million Surrey 'dream home' on the market last year.
The presenter, 52, initially snapped up the lavish property in 2015 for £3.5million and .
As she tries to sell the house, Amanda has given a glimpse inside her modern kitchen, complete with a white marble breakfast bar, floor-to-ceiling grey cupboards, and a dining area.
In one stunning snap, Amanda was seen showing off her incredible figure as she posed in a navy two-piece while cooking in the kitchen, which she renovated during .
She tucked her golden locks beneath a wide-brimmed straw hat and bolstered her striking features with a glamorous make-up palette.
Wow! Amanda Holden has given a glimpse into her newly-renovated sprawling kitchen after putting her £5million Surrey 'dream home' on the market a year ago
Delicious! The TV presenter gave a glimpse inside her fully stocked fridge and once again showed off her baking talents as she held a lemon meringue pie in her hands

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.currency = '{"gbpToAud":1.8394}';

window.FFF.ad = window.FFF.ad || inline: adAdded: false, overlay: celebNames: '';
window.FFF.ad.overlay.celebNames = 'Amanda_Holden'; //add celebnames to be used by the overlay
window.FFF.ad.inline.adCallback = function (content, infix)
var inline,
back;
if (!infix)
inline = document.getElementById('fff-inline');
infix = '';
else
infix = '_' + infix.replace(/^_/g, '');
inline = document.getElementById('fff' + infix) && document.getElementById('fff' + infix).firstChild;

back = getBackElementById();
if (isAsyncMode() && inline) setAdInCompatibilityMode();

if (back && !infix)
back.appendChild(inline);

//delay the call because AdImpression.registerThirdPartyImpression has a timeout
setTimeout(function ()
DM.onDocReady(function ()
AdImpression.registerImpression(document.getElementById('fff'), function ()
DM.Log.log('ad impression registered');
);
);
, 50);

function isAsyncMode()
return content && (typeof content === 'string') && !back;

function setAdInCompatibilityMode()
var container = document.createElement('div'), i = 0, element, children;
container.innerHTML = content;
children = container.childNodes;
// Going in reverse order as it is prepending the elements
for (i = children.length; i--;)
element = children[i];
if (element && element.tagName === 'DIV')
inline.parentNode.insertBefore(element, inline.nextSibling);
if (isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(element.id))
back = element;

if (children.length && !infix)

function isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(elementId)
return elementId === 'fff' + infix + '_back'

function getBackElementById()
return document.getElementById('fff' + infix + '_back')
;

class="fff-inline"
data-fff_url="https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/04/14/16/69837553-11973641-image-a-198_1681487309610.jpg" data-fff_person_name="Amanda Holden" data-fff_product_id="1285679"
data-fff_product_types="trousers" data-fff_trends="braid,denim,flared,high waist" data-fff_article_id="11973641"
data-fff_main_title="Do denim like Amanda in jeans by See By Chloe" website
data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph="A good pair of jeans can transform any outfit!..." data-fff_share_url=""
data-fff_preview_title="Do denim like Amanda in jeans by See By Chloe" data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover="false">

69837553-11973641-image-a-198_1681487309610.jpg

Follow

If you make a purchase using links on this page, MailOnline will earn an affiliate commission

Do denim like Amanda in jeans by See By Chloe

A good pair of jeans can transform any outfit!

From See By Chloe, Amanda Holden's stylish trousers are a welcome change from your usual skinnies. We love the flattering high waist silhouette, flared leg, roomy pocket detailing and cropped length.

Fallen head over heels? Unfortunately this jeans have since sold out, but you can click the product image to take a closer look and sign up for a restock notification!

Alternatively, embrace the cropped denim trend with one of our favourite lookalikes from the edit. You can't beat Phase Eight for value for money, or try Lauren Ralph Lauren if you fancy splashing the cash.

...NOW GET A PAIR LIKE THEM

adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff-inline-accessorise-ad', type: '632x132', pos: 'native_fff_accessorise', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

//only pick one inline ad
if (!window.FFF.ad.inline.added)
window.FFF.ad.inline.added = true;
var dfpType = '840x114';
if (false) dfpType = '964x85';
adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff', type: dfpType, pos: 'fff', extraZoneOptions: FFFname: 'Amanda_Holden', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

Amanda was seen enjoying a spot of baking as she stirred her ingredients in a bowl tucked under her arm, while profiteroles were seen on her breakfast bar.
She stood in front of a sleek mirrored wall and showed off her modern cabinets, which featured stylish gold handles.
The TV presenter also gave a glimpse inside her fully stocked fridge and once again showed off her baking talents as she held a lemon meringue pie in her hands.
She looked effortlessly stylish in navy denim jeans and a teal cardigan while putting her fridge on full display, which was bursting at the seams with delicious ingredients.
The built-in fridge was stocked-up with eggs, oranges, vegetables, milk, bottles of wine and delicious spreads as she gave an insight into her cooking routine.
Amanda also shared snaps of her modern ovens, which are also built into her stylish grey cabinets, as she popped in some food to cook.
Her gorgeous kitchen boasts a sleek white breakfast bar which seats at least four people on modern golden stools complete with white cushions.
The dining area features a grey round table which looks out on to her sprawling garden, with huge double doors soaking the room in natural daylight.
Impressive: Amanda has given a glimpse inside her modern kitchen, complete with a white breakfast bar, floor-to-ceiling grey cupboards, and a dining area
Dining area: Her gorgeous kitchen boasts a sleek white breakfast bar which seats at least four people on modern golden stools complete with white cushions
Modern touches: Amanda also shared snaps of her modern ovens, which are also built into her stylish grey cabinets, as she popped in some food to cook
Incredible: Her breakfast bar features a stunning white marble countertop, where Amanda is often seen preparing and enjoying tasty treats
Amanda added further light to the room with an array of gold light features, which perfectly coordinate with the metallic splashes of colour around the kitchen.
Her three disco ball-style lights hanging over the breakfast bar are worth £850 each and were new additions when Amanda renovated her kitchen with the company Wilson Fink in lockdown.
The Heart Radio host also takes her love of food out into her garden, which features a teal garden table while she also has a drinks cart next to a daybed.
It is not the first time Amanda has shown off her stunning home renovations as she has proudly given her fans a look inside her 'dream home'.
However, Amanda is currently struggling to sell the lavish property as  while she still searches for a buyer.
She put the property on the market in May 2022 for £5million, with a source saying at the time that she was 'really proud' of her home makeover. It was then removed from the market in August 2022 before being relisted in March 2023. 
Not only does it boast a hot tub, outhouse and 30ft by 27ft living room, it also has several unique touches from a palm tree planted in honour of Sir and a £30,000 drawing by the Connor Brothers. 
The property features a modern garden with a decking area, sprawling lawn, boxwoods and ornamental grasses adding to the luxury feel.
Inside, meanwhile, Amanda hasn't shied away from colour and bold designs. 
In one of the three bathrooms, the walls are covered with antique framed photographs, while the huge living room is steel blue with a geometric print rug and gold accents and plenty of pineapple props. 
The mansion, which includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a study, is located behind two sets of private gates which lead onto a private road towards the house.
She lives there with her husband Chris and two daughters Lexi, 17, and Hollie, 11, and frequently shows off the property on social media.
After buying the home, Amanda admitted to 'badgering' its former owner to sell it to them for years until they finally relented.
She described the property as her 'forever home' but put it on sale seven years after first purchasing it last May.
When she put first her house on the market, a source said: 'Amanda loves her family home and is really proud of the work she's done on it.
Plans: The Britain's Got Talent presenter, 52, initially snapped up the lavish property in 2015 for £3.5million and hopes to see a £1.5million profit after revamping it in her style 
Style: Not only does it boast a hot tub, outhouse and 30ft by 27ft living room, it also has several unique touches from a palm tree planted in honour of Sir Captain Tom Moore 
On the market: However, Amanda is currently struggling to sell the lavish property as it has sat on the market for a year since it was first listed while she still searches for a buyer
Stunning: The en-suite bathroom is just off the master bedroom where Amanda has frequently posted enviable pictures on her socials
Arty: In one of the three bathroom's the walls are covered with antique framed photographs
 Expensive taste: The huge open-plan living room also displays eye-catching artwork, including a giant painting of a female astronaut and a £30,000 drawing
Gorgeous interior: The star often posts pictures on Instagram of her beautiful home, which she has been given a fabulous renovation by the star
'She's had a real hand in the makeover and has enjoyed seeing her ideas come to life.
'It will be a sad day when she moves out but Amanda can take comfort in the number of memories she's created there.'
The couple also own a holiday home in the Cotswolds, which they have been renovating over the past year.
The driveway is big enough to hold several cars, which is convenient when Amanda hosts her showbiz parties.
Speaking about her home to House Beautiful, Amanda revealed it was important their Surrey property didn't feel like 'a show home'. 
She said: 'We have two little girls and don't want them feeling that they're treading on eggshells.'
Amanda admitted herself and husband Chris have so many clothes, they turned a room into a walk-in wardrobe - inspired by her favourite TV show.
She said: 'I'm a huge Sex And The City fan and Chris did a Mr Big and turned a whole room into my wardrobe.
'Except, he didn't leave a pair of Manolos at the end… but he arranged everything else. It's something I've always dreamt of.
'There's a remote-controlled mirror that goes up and down and lights up - it's amazing.'
And the TV favourite also conceded she's a clean freak, meaning every service on the ground floor can be wiped fresh.
Speaking to , she explained: 'I am house proud, but I've got two kids, two dogs and a cat, so it's a family house. Everything is washable and wipeable.
Family home: There is a large decking area in the garden with seating and a fire pit where Amanda practices her head stands 
Makeover: Amanda renovated her kitchen with the company Wilson Fink in lockdown and now has three disco ball-style lights, worth £850 each, hanging over her breakfast bar

window.FFF.currency = '{"gbpToAud":1.8394}';

window.FFF.ad = window.FFF.ad || inline: adAdded: false, overlay: celebNames: '';
window.FFF.ad.overlay.celebNames = 'Amanda_Holden'; //add celebnames to be used by the overlay
window.FFF.ad.inline.adCallback = function (content, infix)
var inline,
back;
if (!infix)
inline = document.getElementById('fff-inline');
infix = '';
else
infix = '_' + infix.replace(/^_/g, '');
inline = document.getElementById('fff' + infix) && document.getElementById('fff' + infix).firstChild;

back = getBackElementById();
if (isAsyncMode() && inline) setAdInCompatibilityMode();

if (back && !infix)
back.appendChild(inline);

//delay the call because AdImpression.registerThirdPartyImpression has a timeout
setTimeout(function ()
DM.onDocReady(function ()
AdImpression.registerImpression(document.getElementById('fff'), function ()
DM.Log.log('ad impression registered');
);
);
, 50);

function isAsyncMode()
return content && (typeof content === 'string') && !back;

function setAdInCompatibilityMode()
var container = document.createElement('div'), i = 0, element, children;
container.innerHTML = content;
children = container.childNodes;
// Going in reverse order as it is prepending the elements
for (i = children.length; i--;)
element = children[i];
if (element && element.tagName === 'DIV')
inline.parentNode.insertBefore(element, inline.nextSibling);
if (isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(element.id))
back = element;

if (children.length && !infix) style: {}).style.display = 'none';

function isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(elementId)
return elementId === 'fff' + infix + '_back'

function getBackElementById()
return document.getElementById('fff' + infix + '_back')
;

class="fff-inline"
data-fff_url="https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/04/14/16/69837553-11973641-image-a-198_1681487309610.jpg" data-fff_person_name="Amanda Holden" data-fff_product_id="1285679"
data-fff_product_types="trousers" data-fff_trends="braid,denim,flared,high waist" data-fff_article_id="11973641"
data-fff_main_title="Do denim like Amanda in jeans by See By Chloe" website
data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph="A good pair of jeans can transform any outfit!..." data-fff_share_url=""
data-fff_preview_title="Do denim like Amanda in jeans by See By Chloe" data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover="false">

69837553-11973641-image-a-198_1681487309610.jpg

Follow

If you make a purchase using links on this page, MailOnline will earn an affiliate commission

Do denim like Amanda in jeans by See By Chloe

A good pair of jeans can transform any outfit!

From See By Chloe, Amanda Holden's stylish trousers are a welcome change from your usual skinnies. We love the flattering high waist silhouette, flared leg, roomy pocket detailing and cropped length.

Fallen head over heels? Unfortunately this jeans have since sold out, but you can click the product image to take a closer look and sign up for a restock notification!

Alternatively, embrace the cropped denim trend with one of our favourite lookalikes from the edit. You can't beat Phase Eight for value for money, or try Lauren Ralph Lauren if you fancy splashing the cash.

...NOW GET A PAIR LIKE THEM

adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff-inline-accessorise-ad', type: '632x132', pos: 'native_fff_accessorise', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

//only pick one inline ad
if (!window.FFF.ad.inline.added)
window.FFF.ad.inline.added = true;
var dfpType = '840x114';
if (false) dfpType = '964x85';
adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff', type: dfpType, pos: 'fff', extraZoneOptions: FFFname: 'Amanda_Holden', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

'It's so open plan my littlest can cycle her bike around. 'I don't have carpets on the ground floor - and this is disgusting - but I was doing an interview a while ago and my puppy pooed on the floor during the chat.
'But you don't worry if you have wooden floors. Two words: wipe clean.'
Amanda, who designed a homeware range for shopping network QVC, is so into interior design she believes it could eventually become a day job - if she ever loses her looks.
She added: 'I want this to be a legacy. When my face falls off and all the telly work dries up, this is actually where I want to be.' 

For more on Watch Museum take a look at the web site.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

상품 검색

오늘본상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.